A A A AAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
,,,CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW:eek:

....who gave me this stinking cold?;)

[Exaggeration]...I went out on the ride yesterday cold free and returned with all the symtoms of bubonic plague...[/Exaggeration]...

cchapman

And now you want to give it to everybody else!
I'm going to wash my hands then clean the screen and keyboard with Sani-wipes!!!

BigonaBianchi said:
,,,CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW:eek:

....who gave me this stinking cold?;)

[Exaggeration]...I went out on the ride yesterday cold free and returned with all the symtoms of bubonic plague...[/Exaggeration]...

I've been trying to get this into a 12-bar blues...

Well, I went out on the ride yesterday
[duh derr, duh duh]
Cold free and returned with bubonic plague...
[duh duh, duh duh, duh derr, duh duh]

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

...thankyou Badkitty..some sympathy at last:bravo:...finally a lady who understands that all a bloke needs when he is suffering is for someone to notice he is suffering & accept his ridiklos over reaction to the condition :smile:...well ok I'll accept being shoved under a Duvet with a packet of tissues.

Ok today is an enforced bike free Tag:sad:...definatly a hot tea with lemon & honey day...Germ infested Dwarfs you say...hmm...I always knew small people were the root of all evil...I will try to step on a few more:evil:;):biggrin:.

asterix

Comrade Member
It could be worse.. On Monday I picked up my new bike and also went down with my first cold for years.. I've managed to fit the pedals but I don't think I'll be doing any rides on it for another day or two:sad: (You need to feel good on your first outing IMO.)

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Better get rid of that cold before the 7th BOAB.;)
Get Well Soon!

Gromit

Über Member
I picked up a cold on Tuesday when I was a work, it must have been hanging around one of the bins. I'm doing the nice drifting in and out of sleep thing, that sometimes gets rid of it.

BigonaBianchi said:
...thankyou Badkitty..some sympathy at last:bravo:...finally a lady who understands that all a bloke needs when he is suffering is for someone to notice he is suffering & accept his ridiklos over reaction to the condition xx(...well ok I'll accept being shoved under a Duvet with a packet of tissues.

Ok today is an enforced bike free Tag:sad:...definatly a hot tea with lemon & honey day...Germ infested Dwarfs you say...hmm...I always knew small people were the root of all evil...I will try to step on a few more:evil:;):biggrin:.

Heh heh heh..don't bet on it Boab....
I'm just lulling you into a false sense of security so that you won't notice when I get really evil...:smile::biggrin:

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

..hey..sniff....and I thought you were such a ...sniff....nice girl, and me being on deaths door and all..sniff ....not sure I will last ...cough....to the end of the ...sniff....day actually...sniff......oh well...maybe I'll just...splutter...cough...sniff....have to sniff...make my own...sniff....hot water bottle...sniff...and...honey tea...but don't you worry...sniff...if I really try I might just...cough...be able to....switch the TV on all my my...sniff...self.....and dont fret over this fever....even though it is a major ...sniff..symptom..of bubonic plague....it's ok...I'll probably live a few more minutes...so you just ..sniff..carry on.

Sounds bad sorry mate

My house mate was bed ridden for 2 days with ?what ever it was but yesterday I was filling S**t and got home and she said I had what she had and I was going to be out for the count for a day or so. But I said na not me if I do get it It will just be a one day thing AND true to form I fill grate today.

Top Bottom