A Big Box arrived this morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
That's a beauty!

booze and cake

probably out cycling
I hadn't thought of it that way but hey why not ? That certainly gives me scope for more fun since this Vitus cost about 10% of her latest foal, and l can ride mine straight away but the foal will have to be fed and watered for at least another 18 months before anyone can jump aboard !

Not to mention the copious horse eggs the foal is going to be laying over that 18 months that need mucking out. As long as each stable has a clearly marked partition, you don't want those deposits on your side....'you stay that side Tonto or I'll make you into glue to repair the barn roof'^_^

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
Beautiful, is it all chromed steel or is it titanium. The attention to detail is magnificent
These frames were made from Dural aluminium , the tubes were threaded and then epoxied and screwed together. In a way you are correct because Vitus call this finish "Titanium" but that obviously refers to the colour. The whole bike weighs 9.5 kg :smile:

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
Not to mention the copious horse eggs the foal is going to be laying over that 18 months that need mucking out. As long as each stable has a clearly marked partition, you don't want those deposits on your side....'you stay that side Tonto or I'll make you into glue to repair the barn roof'^_^
Hell man that'd be grounds for my instant dismissal ! Actually my steeds are quite safe because the horses are about 6 Klm away :smile:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Nice. :becool:

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
Can anyone pinpoint the year when the rot set in, and those aesthetically pleasing designs started to get ousted by the ugly stuff with their misshapen oversized tubes? It's not quite a straight steel vs carbon thing either, as some very early CF stuff wasn't ugly looking.

Top Bottom