A big THANK YOU

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leodis

Veteran
Just wanted to say thank you to the person at work who decided to use my towel as their personal foot mat this morning, most appreciated. It’s a good job I didn’t cycle today, if found you would have been dragged outside and flogged to death with said towel. :angry:

Why on earth would someone do that? Thinking about getting a travel towel and take home each day. :cry:

dodd82

How about dripping red food colouring on your towel and then leaving it at work.

It might put people off touching it!

Mile195

Veteran
On the odd occasion I forget to take my shampoo out of the shower with me, someone ALWAYS robs some of it. They've done it before and left the empty tube in there which is even more annoying.

I considered refilling it with Garlic Puree, but as yet I haven't done... next time though... next time...

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
On the odd occasion I forget to take my shampoo out of the shower with me, someone ALWAYS robs some of it. They've done it before and left the empty tube in there which is even more annoying.

I considered refilling it with Garlic Puree, but as yet I haven't done... next time though... next time...

Or Immac?

Mile195

Veteran
Or Immac?

I want to put them off stealing it again... but I'd like to avoid permanently blinding them in the process!

OP
OP
Leodis

Leodis

Veteran
How about dripping red food colouring on your towel and then leaving it at work.

It might put people off touching it!

This is a great idea, though I have gone with reception route of putting a notice on the wall in the shower room. The filthy heathens.

My colleague just told me someone started doing it about 2 years ago, an email was sent around the business about it, seems the mucky buggars are back. (I really hope it was a bath mat and not used to clean something else xx()

dodd82

This is a great idea, though I have gone with reception route of putting a notice on the wall in the shower room. The filthy heathens.

My colleague just told me someone started doing it about 2 years ago, an email was sent around the business about it, seems the mucky buggars are back. (I really hope it was a bath mat and not used to clean something else xx()

In my experience it's always the person you'd least expect.

It's like the calmest thrill seek you'll ever see!

PK99

Legendary Member

A colleague in the office always used to have a bar of cadbury's milk on his desk, most night a square or two disappeared - until he replaced the chocolate (in the cadburys wrapper) with ChoccoLax

Top Bottom