A big THANK YOU

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davidsw8

I use a microfibre towel for the gym every morning, pop it over my bag when I get to work and it's dry by lunchtime. I save so much money not having to hire a towel at the gym and they fold up very small.

Definitely recommended!

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Slightly off topic but I sometimes completely forget to pick my shreddies up from the hook on the door in the shower cubicle at work after showering - sometimes they must hang there for days as I only go in once or twice a week - I really feel sorry for the poor sods who are faced with that sight in the shower!

400bhp

Guru
Do you leave your towel lying around in the changing room? Someone may have taken umbridge.

In my previous job some inconsiderate buggers used to leave their towels and stinky clothing hung up on a small number of hooks outside the shower, which meant that there was nowhere to hang a towel for drying when actually in the shower.

Everyone was allocated a locker in a separate changing room and there were inconspicuous places in the changing room where wet clothes/towels could be left without impacting on others.

OP
OP
Leodis

Leodis

Veteran
400bhp,
Yes I leave my towel to dry in the shower room, I also leave my cycling clothes to dry in the corner but only one working radiator in that room, the other is cold one is where I dry my kit. We have loads of lockers, a hand full of cyclists yet no free lockers!!

Top Bottom