A BIG Thank You

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
I just wanted to say thank you to those of you sent me the card and Google play voucher. It did indeed bring a smile to my face when I opened it just now. I'm not certain how much I can tell you what it means to me at the moment.

So thank you. That's really all I can type through the years in my eyes at the moment.

I know you will all know who you are.

SNSSO

Glow worm

Legendary Member
So pleased it reached you ok! You certainly deserve a lift after all you've been through. You have a lot of friends on here and we're all hoping that you feel much better very soon. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Katherine

Guru
Smiling is good. What will you spend it on? :sun:

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
I will think about what to get with it tomorrow when I have had a good browse at what is available. Not having had a tablet before i haven't really ever looked, so if anyone has any recommendations please fire away.

I will have a look to see if the Spanish app that I've been finding really good has any paid for features but otherwise I think I should be able to spend a few hours looking down for what to spend it on :whistle: there's a phrase in don't think my family ever thought they would hear me say! Me spending a few hours shopping :ohmy:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Most stuff on android(Google) is free, but you can use it for books or music as well. There is so much free stuff for android devices, it's hard sometimes to decide what to pay for.

Pads are amazing devices in all formats though.

We probably need a Recovery ride with you in the new year. Tea and cake !

Top Bottom