A bit ironic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
I crashed on some black ice on Wednesday. Soon after getting home I had one of those phone calls, "Hi, we understand you have been involved in an accident recently and it wasn't your fault." I couldn't help but laugh at the irony of the timing and had to bite my tongue to keep from saying, "Yes I did have an accident but it was my fault because I'm an idiot."

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
THEY are watching you....... :unsure:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
THEY are watching you....... :unsure:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8cgGl7l-BD2vYsk-Hmr9IECREHFvaHfSQRNzq1CQcr2_qzfTFTA.jpg

U

User32269

I crashed on some black ice on Wednesday. Soon after getting home I had one of those phone calls, "Hi, we understand you have been involved in an accident recently and it wasn't your fault." I couldn't help but laugh at the irony of the timing and had to bite my tongue to keep from saying, "Yes I did have an accident but it was my fault because I'm an idiot."
I got a call from a private number when out shopping with my wife before Christmas. I answered it, ready for yet another PPI or crash compensation call. They asked "is this George?" I went on a giant expletive filled rant, explaining that George was six years old, and hadn't crashed his toy car or been ripped off by the bank. After uttering my last swear word, the caller explained, calmly, that George had won the "walk with elves" raffle and had a giant teddy to collect. :blush:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I just tell them that I got my willy stuck in a vacuum cleaner. They realize that I'm taking the piss and hang up.
Ouch! Did it hurt?

Drago

Legendary Member
"Yes, I have been in an accident. I was driving home from work, stopped at the pub for a quick half. After 5 pints and a double scotch I realised I was late, so left the pub to get home. OK, I was speeding a bit, but not that much because the sun was in my eyes and I couldn't see very well. I carried on going and hit a bus stop, and ran over a nun and some orphans. Anyway, I got really bad whiplash and my car was mullered. How much do you think you can get me?"

Top Bottom