A bit of progress

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

daisyj

Über Member
Thanks to all who encouraged me in an earlier post about cycling a loop without needing to keep stopping on hilly bits. For the last few rides, I've been able to cycle all the hilly bits without stopping! Went out this morning and had a great ride in the country lanes, had to take care as there was so much debris and leaves around. Planning longer rides for my week off at the end of the month. Feeling pleased and wanted to share!

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Thanks to all who encouraged me in an earlier post about cycling a loop without needing to keep stopping on hilly bits. For the last few rides, I've been able to cycle all the hilly bits without stopping! Went out this morning and had a great ride in the country lanes, had to take care as there was so much debris and leaves around. Planning longer rides for my week off at the end of the month. Feeling pleased and wanted to share!
Well done. The first few rides always seem really tough but it is amazing how quickly your fitness builds.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
You share away. Well done on your loop. I am waiting for Hubster to get up and give me a hand with the dogs and then we are off on our own country roads here.
So pleased you are enjoying riding. Last year, I discovered the joys of winter riding and plan to carry on as often as I can through the winter months. I found this summer, so much easier :smile:
Keep up the good work :okay:

OP
OP
daisyj

daisyj

Über Member
You share away. Well done on your loop. I am waiting for Hubster to get up and give me a hand with the dogs and then we are off on our own country roads here.
So pleased you are enjoying riding. Last year, I discovered the joys of winter riding and plan to carry on as often as I can through the winter months. I found this summer, so much easier :smile:
Keep up the good work :okay:
Thanks, Saluki enjoy your ride.

Top Bottom