1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A brief update from Elmie for those who supported me

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Elmer Fudd, 2 Mar 2008.

1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

Over 3 months now from the start of the new(er) me, had a couple of (in my opinion) big hiccups along the way, more than four but less than eight in a day. But if you cut those two out I've had about a weeks safe supply of units over the last two months and I'm well chuffed saying the position I started from. Just addicted to bloody coffee (I mean tea LOtTP)
    Thanks for your support at the offset, meant a lot.

2. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Have a hearty man-sized pat on the virtual back Fuddles. Keep it up! :smile::biggrin:

3. mondobongo

mondobongo Über Member

Keep it going Elmer you can do it.

4. :-) ! x

5. Carry on Elmer - it's not a past tense thing, it's in the present as in "A brief update from Elmie for those who are supporting me"

Well done.:smile:

6. Cathryn

Cathryn California Correspondant

Elmer, thanks for the update - what fantastic news! So excited for you!!! You must be through the worst of it by now...hang in there.

7. Lord of the Teapot

Lord of the Teapot New Member

Congratulations Elmer Fudd.

May I ask you how you felt the first morning you woke up after not having any drink the day before?

If that question makes any sence?

Oh! I knew you ment tea :smile:

8. Crackle

Crackle Pah Staff Member

Well done Elmer. I have been wondering. Everytime I saw one of your posts I wanted to ask how you were doing, glad you've updated us.

Keep going, small steps get bigger and the biggest is the first step: You've already taken that.

9. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

One step at a time *will* get you there, Elmer. And great steps so far.

10. TVC

TVC Living La Mala Vida

Nice one Elmer - you're a top man!

11. Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

DITTO

Virtual "Man-hug" from me, really well done!

12. Gay.

13. Pete

Pete Guest

Must apologise for being a bit 'slow' here, I take we're talking about staying off the - ahem - C2H5OH here? Aha.... Excellent work and congratulations for a job well done! Well started, I really ought to have said of course, this is the rest of your life we're talking about I hope! But you ought to be proud to have got this far. Pat on the back!

14. OP
    OP
    Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

In two words :~

Absolutely Shite !!

15. Smeggers

Smeggers New Member

Good job dude