A card to Fossyant. Add if you want to.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Get well soon and have a great Christmas

Christmas-card-Fossy.jpg

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Eyup Foss hurry up and get out of that bed 'cos i've got two ton of Cowpoo here and a wheelbarrow with a squeaky wheel waiting for you.....

2015-11-21 11.09.28.jpg

Merry Christmas.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Get well soon.. Have the happiest Christmas you can under the circumstances!

:snowball:

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
If you're not feeling better soon, we will have Simone here come over & rub some ointment in strategic locations !

Have as good a Christmas as you can. I hope your family are keeping up with the visits OK and that they have a good time too.
IMG-20151025-WA0000.jpg

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
All the best fella. I recommend "putlocker" to get you through Christmas in a hospital bed. Loads of films and TV series...best to view on an iPad as its full of spyware. PM me if you want to know how to download and save to ipad for viewing later.

Get well real soon.

D

Deleted member 1258

Heal quick my friend, have the best Xmas you can in the circumstances, and have a virtual beer on me :cheers:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Happy Christmas Fossy, best wishes for your recovery.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Thanks all for the good wishes. A bit more relaxed about it now.
at least I've got Skype setup and have tested that my daughter will answer calls, but my son is 'way too busy on Minecraft or caching criminals on Arma 3.

At least I'll be there virtually to see them open their presents and see some happy faces. Opening hours are relaxed so folk can visit any time. I've asked about non-alcoholic drinks and these are OK, but I'll get the non-alcoholic cider with a few potent ones sneaked in from my dad !!. My folks will be up to visit on the day and so will my kids and wife.

My wife and kids are off to some good friends so I'm sure they will have a good time - my mate gets a regular rollocking for still playing rugby at 45 and getting some nasty injuries. He has a mountain bike so I see an opportunity here.

We will try and make up for it when I get out.

Plans are not to commute by bike any more. I will get out in the evenings and weekends, but more nice roads and off roading as we have it in abundance.

If the fixed is deemed written off, then that goes to an MTB. No rush as it will either be a end of sale off peg or I'll build something up over my recovery.

Going to take a quick break as these drugs are knocking me out.

Cheers again all.

Last edited:
You're sounding quite positive under the circumstances which is always nice to hear :okay:

Good luck with everything ahead, heal fast but don't rush back to anything, basically everything you already know and have been told countless times no doubt :whistle:

Any celebration is only what you make it, so I'm sure you can make this one memorable for more reasons than just where you'll be at:o)

All the very best to you and yours fossy :hugs:

Top Bottom