A card to Fossyant. Add if you want to.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's all been said ... so I can only attach an illiterate thumbprint! GWS. And have a good Xmas!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
You're now on Father Marmoset's Christmas list. He hopes you get well as soon and as painlessly as possible.

56126-d05923a5aa9244fda97c148142caf185.png

Sara_H

Guru
Oh no! Have you had a spill? That completely passed me by, sorry.
Make the most of being looked after, it doesn't happen too often in adulthood - Get well soon and all the best for the new year.

Lonestar

Veteran
Sorry for you ordeal fossy,Get well as soon as possible.

Shaun

Founder
Hope you have as good a Christmas as you can fossy - best wishes to you and your family. :snowball:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Have the best Christmas you can, Fossy and don't be too surprised if some hooligans come doing wheelies down the ward on their bikes** a couple of our CC folk come to see you. I really hope they do - after all, Christmas isn't Christmas without a bike connection somewhere.

il_340x270.401245012_2dr6.jpg

**I'm sure @DCLane is far too 'civilised' to be doing that :okay:.... @I like Skol, on the other hand ... :unsure:
***No pressure, guys ! :laugh: Please don't feel obliged to go ...

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Oh no! Have you had a spill? That completely passed me by, sorry.
Make the most of being looked after, it doesn't happen too often in adulthood - Get well soon and all the best for the new year.
Jeez, where have you been :rolleyes:

Have the best Christmas you can, Fossy and don't be too surprised if some hooligans come doing wheelies down the ward on their bikes** a couple of our CC folk come to see you.......
.....**I'm sure @DCLane is far too 'civilised' to be doing that :okay:.... @I like Skol, on the other hand ... :unsure:
***No pressure, guys ! :laugh: Please don't feel obliged to go ...
I am planning a quick visit tomorrow after work. Unfortunately the Gestapo staff make me lock my bike up outside :sad:
But be warned, I am coming armed....... with mince pies. Everybody loves mince pies, right? Merry Christmas :okay:

Top Bottom