A Christmas present I DON'T want to use

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My mum normally scratches her head as to what to buy me for Christmas....as she's a pensioner I don't make outrageous pressie demands but normally she spends about 30 quid.....

This year I asked for British Cycling Membership.... she thought it was an odd present until I explained it included 3rd party liability insurance and legal cover.. .. at which she changed her mind and decided it was a wonderful idea and I have asked for it every year from now on. we've set it up now rather than Christmas as it seems logical to start it as soon as possible....

An added bonus is the 10 percent off at Halfords as I'm currently saving for a Garmin and their price is the cheapest around and another 8 quid off:dance:

Milzy

Guru
Good idea my friend.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Just got the email for renewal. 10 % off if you do it by direct debit as well.

OP
OP
simon the viking
I dont see why not or just take the cash and set up the DD for yourself

I could of got cash off her, but it was just as easy to get her to read card details over the phone whilst I filled out the gift certificate option then buy it with the voucher...... but really liking the peace of mind the legal and insurance cover is giving me and I've only had it a day and a half!

Top Bottom