A classic...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pete

Verrrrry cool! :blush::biggrin::biggrin: At least you won't get boy racers pelting down this bit of it at 20mph... that bollard looks real nice, you can go round it to the right, you can go round it to the left, you can catch hold of it as you go round it, you can do a little pirouette if you like, you can practice balancing on it, you can do a trackstand and try not to touch it .... the possibilities are endless. And then of course there's the ride back home: no fear of getting lost since you can only retrace your path. That's surely got to count for something!

OP
OP
wafflycat

wafflycat

I love the 'facility of the month' web site. It provides many an exasperated chuckle at the idiotic stuff created as farcilities...

See, amongst the many gems selected over the years, April 07, December 06, and, as provided by yours truly: June 2006.

Melvil said:
Link goes to 'easily' whatever that is? Broken Link?

Same thing happened to me and I'm running Windows. Ah well the 2nd link works, what a useful facility:

The bridge carrying Stowupland Road over the A14 bypass is a popular destination for Stowmarket cyclists. Suffolk County Council have thoughtfully provided a cycle path leading to a viewing gallery. Cyclists can stop for a picnic and watch the cars continue on their way to Stowupland, before turning round and going back home.

Pete

On a point of information, how easy is it to get something accepted on the Warrington site? Do they get bombarded with pictures by the thousand every month? Something I've often wondered about, after all I have several interesting 'candidates' down my way...

Top Bottom