A 'Classics' rider

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Jonathan Tiernan-Locke could be the man. Presently with Endura Racing, I think he'll be signing for a big team for next season.

I think there are certain races Brad could win too.

Really hope to see him ride in a big team next year, the way he blew away from the peloton and went straight past the breakaway group on a climb to continue on his own last year in the Tour of Britain was immense!

ohnovino

Large Member
I think Cav will mature into a Classics rider. He's not got much left to win as a bunch sprinter, unless he's just going for more and more stage wins. It would also make it easier for him to stay at Sky if he didn't need a lead-out train.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I think Cav will mature into a Classics rider. He's not got much left to win as a bunch sprinter, unless he's just going for more and more stage wins. It would also make it easier for him to stay at Sky if he didn't need a lead-out train.
He already is, his Milan - San Remo win made him the first Brit to win a classic since Barry Hoban.

thom

____
Oh yes, Adam Blythe (one of Gilbert's right hand men) and Steve Cummings have something the rouleur/classics type about them.

Top Bottom