A couple of useful retailers. Any more?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was posting a link on another thread about hookless bungees and I thought I'd throw a link in here too.

From memory, they have 2 stores, one a "proper" bike store, the other more of a workshop that sells stuff. Very knowledgable and with a wide range of stuff for expedition touring. I watched a lady getting set up on her brand new Santos/Rohloff, racks front and rear, Son dynohub & lights. When I asked her where she was going she looked confused and answered "the shopping" ^_^ On a bike worth €4000

I know I mentioned these guys before. A great source of bicycle specific maps and guides (as well as all other bike touring gear). Just make sure you check the language! Some guides are English, some German, some Dutch.
They used to promote a bus/bike service to many places in Europe but I can't find it now on the "new" website.

I think I read somewhere that there are a few issues these days with cross border trade in the UK ^_^, but maybe things will settle down. Or maybe worth a visit if on tour.

Anyone else have any recommendations?

Top Bottom