A cycling forum?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
winjim has exams in a few weeks and really ought to be spending more time on the biochemistry and less time procrastinating on the internet and convincing himself that arguing on a cycling forum is somehow important.

FACT -

The whole of CC was created by the Perfidious Procrastination Pixies, with the sole intent of impeding the progress of those of us with "More Important Things To Do"

PrOvE mE wRoNg..

:cycle:

Rocky

Hello decadence
FACT -

The whole of CC was created by the Perfidious Procrastination Pixies, with the sole intent of impeding the progress of those of us with "More Important Things To Do"

PrOvE mE wRoNg..

:cycle:
I’ll reply to this when I get round to it.

winjim

Smash the cistern
View attachment 581590

Well actually.

Some are predictable, some laudable in their restraint, others are struggling to keep a lid on it.

All human life is here.

But hey love n peas man
And the few women who dare pass by.

View attachment 581591

No time for excursions for me today.

Erecting pea supports, made out of recycled chicken fence..

And other exciting spring time activities.
Alright, little Miss Fancypants Polytunnel. Some of us have to work at a slightly smaller scale.

winjim

Smash the cistern
:okay:
But

Miss??

How very dare you..??

It's 'Madam' Farmerista of the Bosky Vale'

I'll have you know :tongue:

Wotsin the pots then..?

I'm potting on Cucs and Aubergines today.
One I've transplanted some beetroot..

Then back to a bit of this.

View attachment 581670
We've got peas and sugarsnaps, tomatoes, peppers, a few herbs and some sunflowers. Could really do with sorting out the garden in terms of landscaping, but haven't had the time so it's containers again this year. Wife's flower bed is starting to look good though.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
By the way @mudsticks. I was quite impressed with myself.

IMG_20210213_123955717~2.jpg

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Well done :okay:

Sitting down all the way, I hope ?

I cheated, and stayed in the valley, but in my defence I had quite a heavy delivery to make :bicycle:
It was a few weeks ago, and I shall confess to doing the Cotmaton road route which saves about 10m climb. But you piqued my curiosity as to whether age had taken its toll. The answer appears to be: not too much yet.
edit: yes, seated.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Next time we have a debate about whether religions "exist", someone please slap me.

They definitely do.

There's one of those church type things, just over the other side of the hill from here.

It was a few weeks ago, and I shall confess to doing the Cotmaton road route which saves about 10m climb. But you piqued my curiosity as to whether age had taken its toll. The answer appears to be: not too much yet.
edit: yes, seated.

Excellent news. :okay:

Good to give yourself these tests now and then.

So long as the outcome is the correct one.

I might even swing by that way this weekend, its cooling off again apparently, which might be a blessing on that hill.

Top Bottom