1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Favour Please

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Muddyfox, 18 Feb 2008.

1. Muddyfox

Muddyfox Veteran

Would you kind people please visit my Jake's Blog and vote in his little poll as to whether you like his first attempt at doing a website

Jake's Blog

Thanks very much ... please bare in mind he's only 12

Simon

2. mondobongo

mondobongo Über Member

Not bad for a 12 year old at all.

3. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Twelve years old and he can already build a better web site than those muppets over at Bike Radar! Well done indeed Jake.

4. byegad

byegad Guru

Excellent job. I'm 56 and a half and couldn't do as well.

5. stevenb

stevenb New Member

Nice one. Looks very neat and clear.
    I wouldn't know where to start...:laugh:
    Keep up the hard work Jake ;)

6. longers

longers Veteran

Very good Jake ;).

7. Mortiroloboy

Mortiroloboy New Member

Yes, very good, I did try and vote, but I got an error message saying it couldn't process it? But the site looks good to me, and Jake seems to know a lot of famous rugger players ;)

8. Cathryn

Cathryn California Correspondant

I voted...he's a cutie, your son!!! And he knows lots of very cute men too!!! Good website. I would suggest more photos of manly rugby players to ensure my return visits..hehehe

9. Nice one Jake - your Dad is very lucky to be able to call on you when he gets in a spot of bother with his web replies!:thumbsup:
    Only one slight criticism - I suggest you take a look at this for a bit more inspiration.

:laugh:

Well done - cool!;)

10. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

It's very good.

Looks nice and plenty of interesting content.

I've built a few sites myself, and it isn't always that easy. I'm not usually quick to praise, but Jake's done a fine job there.

The only thing that makes me a bit suspicious of adult help is that the spelling and grammar are pretty good. If it's all his content as well, then I am very impressed.

The twelve year olds in my club don't seem to be up to the level here.

11. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

It's very good.

Looks nice and plenty of interesting content.

I've built a few sites myself, and it isn't always that easy. I'm not usually quick to praise, but Jake's done a fine job there.

The only thing that makes me a bit suspicious of adult help is that the spelling and grammar are pretty good. If it's all his content as well, then I am very impressed.

The twelve year olds in my club don't seem to be up to the level here.

12. OP
    OP
    Muddyfox

Muddyfox Veteran

Dave, i sat to one side and helped with some of the wording but the layout and choice of photo's was Jake's work

And when we do match reports i've told him not to publish anything untill i've had a read of it but thats more about child protection and stuff really

Cathryn, we will be doing some more training sessions with St Helens now that the Rugby League season has started again so i'l give you the heads up when the piccys are going on the site ;)

Thank you all for your kind comments

Simon

13. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

I can't comment as this is yet another blog that I've not been able to open. Am I doing something wrong or do I need different software!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. OP
    OP
    Muddyfox

Muddyfox Veteran

Keith, i surprise myself by finding my way back into here most days so i have no idea why you cant open the Blog ? i thought you just had to click on the link ?

I'm sure someone that knows about these things will be along shortly

Simon

15. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Thanks for the reply, I think that censorship may have something to do with it, but I'm not sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!