A Favour Please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
Not bad for a 12 year old at all.

domtyler

Über Member
Twelve years old and he can already build a better web site than those muppets over at Bike Radar! Well done indeed Jake.

Mortiroloboy

Yes, very good, I did try and vote, but I got an error message saying it couldn't process it? But the site looks good to me, and Jake seems to know a lot of famous rugger players ;)

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I voted...he's a cutie, your son!!! And he knows lots of very cute men too!!! Good website. I would suggest more photos of manly rugby players to ensure my return visits..hehehe

Nice one Jake - your Dad is very lucky to be able to call on you when he gets in a spot of bother with his web replies!:thumbsup:
Only one slight criticism - I suggest you take a look at this for a bit more inspiration.

:laugh:

Well done - cool!;)

Dave5N

Über Member
It's very good.

Looks nice and plenty of interesting content.

I've built a few sites myself, and it isn't always that easy. I'm not usually quick to praise, but Jake's done a fine job there.

The only thing that makes me a bit suspicious of adult help is that the spelling and grammar are pretty good. If it's all his content as well, then I am very impressed.

The twelve year olds in my club don't seem to be up to the level here.

Dave5N

Über Member
It's very good.

Looks nice and plenty of interesting content.

I've built a few sites myself, and it isn't always that easy. I'm not usually quick to praise, but Jake's done a fine job there.

The only thing that makes me a bit suspicious of adult help is that the spelling and grammar are pretty good. If it's all his content as well, then I am very impressed.

The twelve year olds in my club don't seem to be up to the level here.

OP
OP
Muddyfox

Muddyfox

Guru
Dave5N said:

Dave, i sat to one side and helped with some of the wording but the layout and choice of photo's was Jake's work

And when we do match reports i've told him not to publish anything untill i've had a read of it but thats more about child protection and stuff really

Cathryn, we will be doing some more training sessions with St Helens now that the Rugby League season has started again so i'l give you the heads up when the piccys are going on the site ;)

Thank you all for your kind comments

Simon

OP
OP
Muddyfox

Muddyfox

Guru
Keith Oates said:
I can't comment as this is yet another blog that I've not been able to open. Am I doing something wrong or do I need different software!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith, i surprise myself by finding my way back into here most days so i have no idea why you cant open the Blog ? i thought you just had to click on the link ?

I'm sure someone that knows about these things will be along shortly

Simon

Top Bottom