A few Bkool questions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
MasterDabber

MasterDabber

Über Member
After reading as much as I could including the feedback here, SWMBO pressed the button and ordered me a Bkool Pro as a Chrissie present. I'm looking forward to it (but will frustrated in the leadup to getting my hands on it). Just hope I made the right decision. I'm hoping to use it primarily on Bkool but may dip my toes into TrainerRoad.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
you have chosen.... Wisely :hello:

jabrashear

Regular
After reading as much as I could including the feedback here, SWMBO pressed the button and ordered me a Bkool Pro as a Chrissie present. I'm looking forward to it (but will frustrated in the leadup to getting my hands on it). Just hope I made the right decision. I'm hoping to use it primarily on Bkool but may dip my toes into TrainerRoad.

I have made over 50 videos in the mountains of western North Carolina that are now on Bkool. Check them out under "created by" jason.

LiamW

I'm on the 30 day free trial with BKOOL. (Trying to decide between this and Zwift) Is there much difference between that free trial and the monthly subscription?

CXRAndy

Guru
I'm on the 30 day free trial with BKOOL. (Trying to decide between this and Zwift) Is there much difference between that free trial and the monthly subscription?

I believe all features work in the free trail. You will be bored without full subscription, 2D and no league racing. Zwift and Bkool cost about the same/ month.

Does anyone know if it is possible to set the LTHR figure in to get your workout zones or do you have to use the % of Max HR figure. My Garmin can use both and my LTHR figures are far more realistic for me but the BKool stuff only offers the FTP for Power and Max HR so the "on-screen figures don't match my Garmin. Can anyone offer advice. Please accept my apologies if this is the wrong place to post this but I have only ever made one post on a forum before and that was an introductory this for Cycle Chat. A bit of a newbie!

Top Bottom