A Garmin Edge 130 Question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
When you are out on the road can you change the data page outlay by pressing one of the buttons.?so for example if you are on a ride and you have a six field outlay could you change it to another outlay which has different categories.I don't mean changing the fields individually.
I might not have explained it too well but some of you might get the gist of what i am talking about.:rolleyes:

When you are out on the road can you change the data page outlay by pressing one of the buttons.?so for example if you are on a ride and you have a six field outlay could you change it to another outlay which has different categories.I don't mean changing the fields individually.
I might not have explained it too well but some of you might get the gist of what i am talking about.:rolleyes:
If you have another 'Data Page' already set up you can switch to that with a quick tap of the up and down buttons on the right. I have a data full screen for commuting/leisure riding and have a page set up for that but for indoor training I am just interested in Power,HR,Cadence and Timer and have a page set up for that and I have a similar simplified screen for outdoors TT's. To set them up its just:
Hold the top right button; then
Ride Settings (Enter)
Data Pages (Enter)
Enter
Then scroll down to 'Add New'

Top Bottom