A gift that keeps on giving

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i made a rather nice pasta dish earlier of sausages tomatoes chestnut mushrooms and other bits and bobs, pesto and Gorgonzola picante. All very nice but I've got a crack of black pepper stuck between my teeth, flavour is a bonus but I would also be happy if it popped out around about now.

That is all. Bb
 
A glass of wine will wash it out.....
 
OP
OP
B

bonsaibilly

Guest
I think you should keep on going there in case you are being deceived

:cheers:
Doesn't hurt to make absolutely certain.
 

Slioch

Legendary Member
Location
York
Hope you have both finished swilling the wine by now.

Ashamed to say that after the bottle of Merlot was finished, I moved on to a rather nice bottle of 10 year old Talisker to complement the haggis.

I wasn't the brightest light on the tree at work this morning, but managed to perk up a bit after the mid-morning bacon buttie run!
 
Top Bottom