A girl after my own heart

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GarryG

My daughter has been set a challenge by Brownies to fund raise for a trip, to do this each child was given £1 to start them off and told that they could use it to buy something to sell and also sell items parents say they can sell that are already around.

So my daughter decided on kids bikes (just like daddy does with big bikes), I gave her an old kids bike out of the shed which she has sold on ebay and she has bought another two.

So she will be working on them this week, so she now has 1 Kids Ben 10 and 1 Hello Kitty bike, she should be ready to sell in the next week or so.

Just been contacted by a old work colleague who says he has three more for her.

So she's off to a cracking start and potentially has 5 to sell altogether now.

She only has to do this until the end of Feb, something tells me she is going to want to carry it on after for herself!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
What a brilliant idea from the Brownies, and how extra brilliant that your daughter is selling kids bikes. You must be chuffed to bits, as must she with her first sale already under her belt.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
My daughter has been set a challenge by Brownies to fund raise for a trip, to do this each child was given £1 to start them off and told that they could use it to buy something to sell and also sell items parents say they can sell that are already around.

So my daughter decided on kids bikes (just like daddy does with big bikes), I gave her an old kids bike out of the shed which she has sold on ebay and she has bought another two.

So she will be working on them this week, so she now has 1 Kids Ben 10 and 1 Hello Kitty bike, she should be ready to sell in the next week or so.

Just been contacted by a old work colleague who says he has three more for her.

So she's off to a cracking start and potentially has 5 to sell altogether now.

She only has to do this until the end of Feb, something tells me she is going to want to carry it on after for herself!
Tha'll need a bigger shed, lad, tha'll need a bigger shed.

OP
OP
GarryG

GarryG

These are the two she picked up today, cost her all of £3.10... nothing has been done yet, looks like they just need a wipe down really.
20150201_180912.jpg
20150201_180411.jpg

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Well done her :thumbsup:

Is that pink bike one of @potsy's? It looks right up his street :whistle:

Looks a bit sporty for @potsy :giggle:

Top Bottom