a good cycle awareness video id like to shere

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
I only managed 45 seconds before hitting the stop button. Adam is a dangerous driver, a crash waiting to happen yet has no problem in seeing the failings in other road users.:sad:
Unless someone can tell me this film ends with irritating Adam locked up behind bars, I can't watch it.

OP
OP
chriss2.0

chriss2.0

I only managed 45 seconds before hitting the stop button. Adam is a dangerous driver, a crash waiting to happen yet has no problem in seeing the failings in other road users.:sad:
Unless someone can tell me this film ends with irritating Adam locked up behind bars, I can't watch it.
would you beleve this vid was done by "confused.com"

broadway

Veteran
[QUOTE 2651537, member: 30090"]What's interesting is how the driver still thinks he is on a bike. For example the speed he took going through that ped crossing I would never do on a bike yet he did...I'm thinking if you done that in a car you could very much hit someone but be okay yourself - not so on a bike. Also the distance that he had to the car in front when he done an emergency stop, in a car mentality if ever I've seen it.

Maybe there is something in making people do a couple of days on a bike...[/quote]

But if he was in his car would the peds have walked or waited patiently until the lights had changed?

Top Bottom