A "Hello" from Arbroath

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am a 77 year old retired Cycle Shop owner from Arbroath and still enjoy several bikes rides a week, at a leisurely pace usually between 20 and 40 miles per journey (obviously with the essential coffee shop break). Would be interested to hear from anyone who is like minded and would like to join us on these outings. Currently there are usually 3 or 4 of us, ladies and gents, age range between 50 and 77 (that's me!!). Let me know if you are interested.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:welcome:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Welcome!
Kippers :hungry:
Good on you to keep enjoying cycling, you're on our next CC Ecosse tour :biggrin:

OP
OP
G

Grant Cameron

Welcome :smile:. Just out of curiosity which bike shop? I used to work for Cliff Pratt Cycles in Hull.
Thanks for your welcome comments. My cycle shop was called Cycle World, based in Arbroath (east coast of Scotland), so a fair bit away from Hull but nice to hear from a fellow retailer. Sold my shop and retired about 15 years ago but still got the bug!!

I am a 77 year old retired Cycle Shop owner from Arbroath and still enjoy several bikes rides a week, at a leisurely pace usually between 20 and 40 miles per journey (obviously with the essential coffee shop break). Would be interested to hear from anyone who is like minded and would like to join us on these outings. Currently there are usually 3 or 4 of us, ladies and gents, age range between 50 and 77 (that's me!!). Let me know if you are interested.
Hi and welcome from Brechin ....

Top Bottom