A little side exploring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zipp2001

Veteran
On our ride today Ed and I stopped off to check out the remains of an old Prison Camp. The only remains are the root cellar and the 6 cell blocks that were made using concrete. All the other structures are now gone except for scattered foundations throughout the area. There is also an unmarked prison cemetery as the prison had a Tuberculosis Hospital for prisoners only.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6K-Ng5mJ6o
 
OP
OP
Zipp2001

Zipp2001

Veteran
On our ride today Ed and I stopped off to check out the remains of an old Prison Camp. The only remains are the root cellar and the 6 cell blocks that were made using concrete. All the other structures are now gone except for scattered foundations throughout the area. There is also an unmarked prison cemetery as the prison had a Tuberculosis Hospital for prisoners only.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6K-Ng5mJ6o


Here is an old drawn-out map I found of the prison camp.
 

Attachments

  • Prison.jpg
    Prison.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 0
Top Bottom