A little

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

No idea Keith. Maybe everyone is out on their bikes? :biggrin:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I like it nice and quiet. :smile: I am making a beef casserole, with herby dumplings, (thank you, that'll do) and roast potatoes. Followed by Christmas pudding or Tarte citron with cream, the proper double (whipped sort). Would you like red wine or rose with that, or something strongerer to start with? :smile:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Don't talk about food....hmmm.....done the tidying up and have lots of food in to make a nice meal later - the kids are being taken to a Panto by my parents......so a bit of Peace and quiet for a few hours...whooooo !!

It is quiet...

Even the garden birds seem to be having a lie in - they havent touched the seed I put out yesterday (but then it is relatively warm today, and that could be the reason).

yenrod

How come Keith's hardly ever on here -or has he got a 'life' now :smile: or had a brain operation to remove internet forums from his brain :biggrin:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Twenty Inch said:
What's your dumpling recipe? I don't know how to make them and would like to try.

Its from a very old recipe book. I don't think I am the best person to give advice on cookery. Chuffy must have been peeking into my dining room.
They were OK, but a weensy teensy bit on the solid side :smile:. You might prefer to ask Graham56, as he likes his with leeks etc. Or Arch, or Spandex or lots of other peeps. I think I am a bit heavy-handed with things like pastry etc, and it turns out a bit dense, rather than fluffy:blush:.

Top Bottom