A load of bike clothes, mostly L / XL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
4Sports waterproof jacket - Large - in black. Used once only for a 60 mile trip. Asking £8 plus post.

$%28KGrHqNHJBME63Uw2cc-BO2lZwtQK%21%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Pearl Izumi cycling jersey - Large - red - short sleeved. Asking £10 plus post

$%28KGrHqJ,%21nME63S97CiwBO2nnlIocg%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Dunlop Sport MotoX long sleeved cycling shirt - Medium but it's more like a Medium/Large - new. Asking £8 plus post.

$%28KGrHqV,%21psE63ZjSuNBBO2nt3Zecw%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Wildoo cycling jacket. New with tags. Large size. Asking £15 plus post Sold to ianrauk.

$%28KGrHqZHJBME63Uw4Y8SBO2lDkg%28Ew%7E%7E60_3.JPG

The Fast Lane cycling jersey long sleeved shirt, size Large. Not worn by me at all - bought as an indulgence last month in the hope that it'd fit (my surname's Lane ... :rolleyes: ). Asking £10 plus post Sold to Domestique

$%28KGrHqZ,%21gwE63O0iJ%29cBO2nnvQHug%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Deko short sleeved XXL 42" chest size white red and black cycling jersey. Asking £5 plus post Sold to Stephen wilby

$%28KGrHqZ,%21o0E63YVvQ8%29BO3pugS5%29%21%7E%7E60_12.JPG

De Marchi long sleeved base layer - XL size 41 - 42". Asking £5 plus post Sold to MattHB

$%28KGrHqN,%21p0E63ZpIHhbBO3puVpc7Q%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Stephen wilby

I am liking the look of that deko top. It says long sleeved though an it looks gort to me lol. How much postage to pontefract.

OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

Oops! Edited to correct it.

Postage to Pontefract - £2. Alternatively, if you don't mind waiting until I go on the next sunny weekend ride - nil! Happy to deliver that since I'd do it on a bike trip from Dewsbury.

Stephen wilby

Oops! Edited to correct it.

Postage to Pontefract - £2. Alternatively, if you don't mind waiting until I go on the next sunny weekend ride - nil! Happy to deliver that since I'd do it on a bike trip from Dewsbury.

Sunny weekend ride lol. That will be months in dewsbury. I might be a medium by then. I will pay the £2 pound postage i don't mind. I will pm some details if it is ok.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Pit to pit it's 21" - so a 42" chest.

Ok, will have that. Will PM you.

OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

How waterproof is the will doo?

It looked pretty waterproof and windproof when I bought it in the summer, in prep for winter rides. Only when I tried it on last month it was way too big for me, like some other items.

I suggested to SWMBO that I needed a new set of clothes for the winter, along with a new wardrobe of normal clothes. The 'you've got too much already' response pushed me into listing things on here and over 40 shirts on eBay (I've got a Ted Baker fetish :blush: ).

Top Bottom