a lost cause.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

jags

Guru
Wow this is terrible ,my wife suffers with cronic back pain shes on very strong medacation for it.
why not get the recumbent with a motor or electric wheel gonna be much more expensive but what the hell its going to get u out.
best of luck anyway sure hope things work out for you.

jags.

sorry i already said electric wheel no matter ,the only problem with bents is getting up hills other that that there feckin flying machines i know i toured with Rich f........ here in ireland,this is wher the extra poer will help ou flik a switch and your away in a hack hills no longer a problem.

Last edited:

andym

Über Member
I can understand you feeling that way - but you don't necessarily have to use it - just have it there as reassurance that you can go where you want without having to worry about whether you can get back. You can just say "Warp factor 2 Mr Sulu" (or if you prefer, "Home James, and don't spare the hosses") and away you go.

bigjim

Legendary Member
It's been a while since i posted, since my last visit i've sold the lot gave up on touring and heavy steel bikes.mainly because i suffer with lower back pain but cyclye touring solo aint for this kid although it is probably the best way to go do things you wanna do at whatever pace suits
So are you not touring solo beacuse of the back pain or some other reason? If it's just because of being solo, why not tour with someone else?

Top Bottom