A Mahoosive thank you to BentMikey.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
You meet the nicest folk on two wheels, or three even
thumbsup.png

OP
OP
M

mr brambles

Über Member
Thanks for all the lovely welcomes I've been a lurker for a while, suppose I better join in now..

Westerham to central London is 23 miles each way, lovely going in to work, hell going back again, the last 11 miles from Downham onwards is uphill most of the way. thankfully I'm back to my usuall 10ish miles from Mitcham from Monday. I clocked 200+ miles plus Saturday last week was my first club run with Addiscombe CC (hello If anybody from ACC is here) another 50 miles. my legs were a tiny bit tired to say the least.

If any body see's a fatish git on a carrera TDF fell free to take the mickey.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Mikey has always been polite and helpful to other cyclists. Another one is the Traffic Droid (already mentioned on here). He always seems friendly enough (apart from him being 1cm front dead recently where he persisted at a van driver and ended up getting assaulted (possibly his own fault for not letting it die)).

The shame with where I live is that unless it is the middle of summer and I am cycling along the coastal path, I will see very few cyclists and will hardly get help with any punctures which I might occur (I never get them on my own, only on club rides down unlit, country roads).

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Traffic Droid (already mentioned on here). He always seems friendly enough (apart from him being 1cm front dead recently where he persisted at a van driver and ended up getting assaulted (possibly his own fault for not letting it die)).

DAMN only just seen that, insane!

Hip Priest

Veteran
Just had a look at the vid in question. Horrendous overtake. He should've just made his point once, and resolved to report the driver. He shouldn't have continued trying to argue - but that's easy to say from my sofa I guess.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Just had a look at the vid in question. Horrendous overtake. He should've just made his point once, and resolved to report the driver. He shouldn't have continued trying to argue - but that's easy to say from my sofa I guess.

I think that if I had been in his situation, I would have had a few stern words with the driver the first time they stopped. And then (with the knowledge that I can leave him for dust in the traffic) put my finger up to him as I passed him the second time.

cloggsy

Boardmanist
Well done Mikey... Mikey Rocks! :thumbsup:

400bhp

Guru
Mikey has always been polite and helpful to other cyclists. Another one is the Traffic Droid (already mentioned on here). He always seems friendly enough (apart from him being 1cm front dead recently where he persisted at a van driver and ended up getting assaulted (possibly his own fault for not letting it die)).

Quoted for posterity.

Top Bottom