A massive thanks!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I just wanted to say a massive thank you to those who bought my book, No Place Like Home, Thank God, about my 22,000 mile tour of Europe. Today it topped Amazon's Cycling Top 100 making it an official bestseller. Amazon does not provide a mechanism with which to thank readers and, as I know that a few of you have read it, I thought this would be a good place to show my gratitude. So thanks for making my year. Oh, and have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Gears!

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Brilliant news and well deserved.

Get penning the next one soon :thumbsup:

I will put it on my list of books to buy and well done for taking the trouble to thank the buyers. I brought one about riding the end to end written by a CTC member and because it was so good I sent her a pm telling her that. She never even took the trouble to reply. Now that is definitely bad PR.

Crankarm

Guru
I will put it on my list of books to buy and well done for taking the trouble to thank the buyers. I brought one about riding the end to end written by a CTC member and because it was so good I sent her a pm telling her that. She never even took the trouble to reply. Now that is definitely bad PR.

That's the CTC for you.

Top Bottom