A new beginning for a big fella!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was lazy last week and didn't get out at all Mon-Fri partly due to crappy weather partly due to just making excuses. My 45 miler on Sunday was lovely despite strong headwinds in places but I was really stiff yesterday and still feel a bit stiff today. Out tonight to stretch those legs and again on Thursday in prep for a new 50 miler on Sunday.
I sometimes don't go out for days but its more a mental health issue, I wasn't well in Aug so only did 400 miles for the month.

Last edited:

Coggy

I sometimes don't go out for days but its more a mental health issue, I was well in Aug so only did 400 miles for the month.

Which is about what I have done all year :ohmy:

Batgirl

In Disguise!
It does help, I think its one of the most over looked things it improves.

:thumbsup:I do find exercise helps me but I tend to hid away in a gym lifting heavy (I compete as a powerlifter) with headphones in my ears, not exactly good for my mental health. lol I look forward to cycling without concentrating on actually 'cycling' if that make sense, as I'm new to riding and never been very good it's a pretty intense thing at the moment. It has been nice taking in scenery though already.

OP
OP
Hunterforce

Hunterforce

Well second 8 mile ride last night of the week, i managed to get 8 guys from work to come out and play as well lol some for the first time on a bike in years, was a lot of fun and now has become a regular thing :smile:

PS thats me on the far right

Attachments

• 10606467_10204394558641521_4418801770793372521_n.jpg
    10606467_10204394558641521_4418801770793372521_n.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 37

oliglynn

Über Member
Nice one, I'm losing weight through cycling and the hardest part is not eating more than the calories you burn off! I find the odd use of myfitnesspal for a bit of calorie counting helps (can't abide using it all the time) , and gives you a good appreciation of how much you should be eating when cycling regularly.

Top Bottom