A nice cup of tea and a ??? biscuit.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Another non-dunker here, but I can eat a whole packet of 'peanut cookies' with a cuppa.

OP
OP
petek

petek

Über Member
IMG_4559.JPG

Dunking like a boss.
Old school !
:smile:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Miss Goodbody reports that the Verger likes to dunk his gingernuts. She also mentioned something about teabags, but I didn't understand what she was on about. She was speaking with her mouth full over the phone.

MikeG

Guru
<Best stentorian tones.........> Horsewhip the lot of 'em. Placing a biscuit in tea spoils two perfectly good consumption items at the same time. People died so that you lot could have a decent cup of tea, and how do you thank them? By dropping some factory produced pap into your tea. Have you no respect? To my left, I have a crisp homemade Grantham gingerbread. To my right, a cup of refreshing Darjeeling (loose leaf, of course). The twain shall only meet once they pass my Pyloric sphincter.

Globalti

Legendary Member
When I lived in a hall of residence at a poly run by Opus Dei in Huelva, near Seville, breakfast was a huge bowl of cheap biscuits, a kettle of hot coffee and a kettle of reconstituted condensed milk. You would fill your breakfast bowl with a 50//50 mix of coffee and sticky sweet milk then pile in a handful of the biscuits, mashing them up into a kind of porridge. It was energy-dense and surprisingly satisfying. One night my room mate and I broke into the kitchen and found the catering-size tin of condensed milk; the tin was seething with ants, which were scampering around on the surface of the milk somehow without getting stuck to it.

Top Bottom