a positive moment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Just thought I'd give credit where due. Riding through town on Saturday I filtered and found myself tucked just in front of a yellow renault megane. Sort of expected the driver to be impatient, something about the car and the colour, but they sat nicely behind me over one of the city centre bridges, round a 90 bend and while I waited at a zebra crossing, and then came past nice and wide. When I caught up at lights I saw they had a "I slow down for horses sticker", so I guess they were nice aware people. I didn't get a chance to give them a wave or anything, so I'm spreading the good karma by telling you all about them.

Bizarrely, as we moved off again, just down the road, another identical yellow megane pulled out of a side street - common enough car, but a rather unusual colour to see two of so close together!

Maz

Guru
this is most excellent karma, arch. Good to share it with us.

i hope they weren't implying anything about your backside what with their car sticker and all...:smile:

I was hapilly supprised I had a Cab follow me the other night (Black Cab type, only this one was red) for about 1/4 of a mile even though he had the chances to overtake. I wonder if he had a passenger. Eventually he pulled of into a right turn lane, an estate tried to shoot through the gap, which I was in :smile: and I would like to think that the taxi delayed its turn for a second so the estate couldn't squeeze through.

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Maz said:
this is most excellent karma, arch. Good to share it with us.

i hope they weren't implying anything about your backside what with their car sticker and all...:smile:

:becool:

:evil:

:becool:

Tynan

Veteran
been having quite a lot of this of late, textbook considerate and careful behaviour

offsets some of the idiots

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I always let on a 'thank you' to those that move over, even if just an inch as I fly past.....as said good karma !!!! Treat others how you'd like to be treated !

Top Bottom