A question re Virgin playback.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
So, as per title I am on Virgin.
If I want to watch a program I missed i go to home>playback..... then type in the program name.
Is there any way to then record that program ??
The only thing I can see is called "bookmark" but I don't know what that is.
I have tried pressing the 'record' button but it doesn't do anything
Thanks.

vickster

Legendary Member
You can’t record a programme that you’ve missed....you can watch it on catch up though

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Not as far as we are aware .
But you can then record the rest of the series
Thanks
I have just clicked on the "bookmark" and it says it is now bookmarked in my shows .......whatever that means :wacko:.
I am trying to watch "Grace" but I haven't got 2 hours so hoped to watch it in bits.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I think half the selling point of "on demand" TV is that you don't have to record stuff, but of course some content isn't on there indefinitely so there's a limited window to watch. I can see why that's troubling to at least some people who used to have umpteen VHS tapes of old stuff.... I can't say I miss the clutter to be honest!
If I miss something it'll turn up on YouTube eventually.

Thanks
I have just clicked on the "bookmark" and it says it is now bookmarked in my shows .......whatever that means :wacko:.
I am trying to watch "Grace" but I haven't got 2 hours so hoped to watch it in bits.

worth watching when you have time to watch it all together , i enjoyed it

vickster

Legendary Member
Thanks
You’re retired...how can you not have 2 hours to watch a TV programme? :whistle:
It’s on ITV I think so without the adverts you won’t need a whole two hours anyhow :okay:
Just go find on ITV hub

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
You’re retired...how can you not have 2 hours to watch a TV programme? :whistle:
It’s on ITV I think so without the adverts you won’t need a whole two hours anyhow :okay:
Just go find on ITV hub
Isn't itv hub another name for playback ??
Re the 2 hours.....its Saturday. Golf, footy, rugby. Time is limited ^_^

figbat

Slippery scientist
Thanks
Every streaming service I’ve used you can watch something and if you leave it part way through, when you return to it it will offer the option to ‘resume where you left off’ or something similar.

Top Bottom