A question to what bike I should pick help!

Which one should I pick?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
What’s your advice on that?
On what?

OP
OP
shad6030

shad6030

Ok thanks but also the difference is the color right and the bike is best on road and what else?

vickster

Legendary Member
Ok thanks but also the difference is the color right and the bike is best on road and what else?
No the bikes you've linked are mountain bikes so not the best for road riding, more for light off road

Someone said above the bikes are the same, so just choose on colour and price assuming both are available in your size

OP
OP
shad6030

shad6030

No? It you can go on flat road,City road and climbing so how is it bad for road riding? So how is it bad for road riding?

vickster

Legendary Member
No? It you can go on flat road,City road and climbing so how is it bad for road riding? So how is it bad for road riding?
Because it'll be heavier than a roadbike, bouncy due to the suspension (even with locked) and draggy on fat knobbly tyres. If you want to ride on roads, a road bike designed for roads and not mountain biking is usually a better option

OP
OP
shad6030

shad6030

Well I want a mountain bike since it goes light speed with shifter

vickster

Legendary Member
When should I use them and where
Use on roads, that's why road bikes have rigid forks not suspension. You only need suspension off road and even then it's debatable (MTBs can also have rigid forks)

Have you test ridden the Giants? If so and you like it, then go for the one in your preferred colour

Top Bottom