A quick question, why....?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

outlash

also available in orange
Without going into too much detail, I cycle because I like it. Although that may change later in the year when a change of direction work-wise will probably mean I'll commute by bike, so I expect to be stressed, angry and full of self righteousness.

Tony.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Eat more chocolate with impunity :hyper:
Get to work and back in a third of the time compared to public transport ( no car) :thumbsup:
But why, oh why I never miss a commute even in the foulest of weather?
Because if I take the bus, then see a cyclist I get this feeling of "what do you mean you can do it and I can't???" :cursing:

S.Giles

...plus I get to visit my little pony friends on my travels.

^^^ not sure about the looking good, but feel good in lycra, and at 6ft and 12st 4lb guess not a bad shape either, many things about cycling are good, from battling the elements in winter to an enjoyable ride in warmer weather, to challenging yourself to be better, to quicker times than public transport up to about 10 miles after that I think public transport may win, but it depends on connections routes ect....

AndyWilliams

Über Member
I've always ridden BMX / MTB but started cycling a road bike as I've always wanted one to achieve high miles in one day cycling roads, leaving the MTB for canal paths and off road, but also a way to lose weight as I struggle with weight. Not quite gone to plan but that's another story..............
So yeah, basically, I just like cycling.

Top Bottom