A rather unusual busker...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KitsuneAndy

This:

He's there several times a week.

longers

Legendary Member
Not quite busking but I met a scary punk a good few years ago. He got on our bus with his foot tall pink mohican, piercings and don't bovver boots. He was carrying a handmade sign which read
"Give me some money"

He wasn't mute, just smashed.:biggrin:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
I thought I was seeing things when I saw this bloke a year or so back as I glanced out the bus window !

I've been told it's some sort of protest, and it's not 'busking', but whether that's true or not I can't say as I've never seen him when I'm on foot on Princes Street.

OP
OP
M

Melvil

goo_mason said:
I thought I was seeing things when I saw this bloke a year or so back as I glanced out the bus window !

I've been told it's some sort of protest, and it's not 'busking', but whether that's true or not I can't say as I've never seen him when I'm on foot on Princes Street.

Well...he got quite shirty when people took pictures and didn't put money in his wee bucket (not me I hasten to add) so maybe it is a protest but I think he wants the money too!

stevenb

The puppet master looks very talented. X-Factor standard. Can you imagine Simon Cowel reviewing him.
Not that I watch X-Factor...had the misfortune of having to do so at my friends once as his GF was watching it.

KitsuneAndy said:
This:

He's there several times a week.

I studied at UEA and was aware of the puppet man's great skills near the city's market. He was later forced to give up as his busking clashed with his claim for unemployment benefit. He was missed by all.
But, on a trip back to Norwich in January, I was delighted to see him back performing again. :biggrin:

Globalti

Legendary Member
There used to be a bloke who stood outside the Poly in Wolverhampton throwing grenades. All day.

Top Bottom