A real scalp!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have scalped people in the past but they have normally been workmen in high viz vests on BSO's or paperboys (hey its not my fault they have to stop to deliver papers) but today.....

I waited at a cross roads and a roadie went past in full lycra, I caught him up and was going to sit behind but he was beginning to get in my way so I overtook him on a climb (did you get that bit? ON A CLIMB and I was wearing a rucksack) and I even managed a cheery ay-up (or was it ow-do?) as I passed him (which was returned)

I don't care if he was on the midlands section of a solo LEJOG or doing interval training Its my first real scalp and I'm keeping it.....

After a year on a road bike I did still consider myself to be a rookie roadie does this mean I'm now an intermediate roadie?

on a serious note though if was you I don't mean to take the pee.... I'm just proud of my scalp

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
After a year on a road bike I did still consider myself to be a rookie roadie does this mean I'm now an intermediate roadie?

on a serious note though if was you I don't mean to take the pee.... I'm just proud of my scalp

No, you just passed a person who wasn't bothered to race you........

Finnjävel

According to the Finnish SCR rules, you lost when he passes you. You passing him only means he lost, too.

It's not a happy sport around here.

Reactions: gaz
Top Bottom