A sickening sight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Sorry this topic isn't the usual light hearted subject we have on this forum,but i don't think it'll come under the current affairs and debates. If it does mods please move it there.
I can't get this out of my head,something inside me tells me to watch the sickening video,something tells me to stay clear! http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/video-man-kicks-cat-death-3182348 I haven't brought this to attention to get people ranting about what should be done to this excuse for a human being (but please feel free to do so if it helps),just to share my feelings for this poor creature that met its end in such a cruel and horrible way!:sad:

ScotiaLass

Guru
I'n sorry but I can't even watch that...just the title makes me feel sick.

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
Nope, I wouldn’t watch that either. Came home last night and the Wife was crying, told me someone had put it on her facebook wall and she watched it.
These people don’t desire to live.

Stu Plows

Coming soon: Bonking on a hill near you!
On the subject of horrific things, something got shared on a friend of mines Facebook page today, showing a man with knives everywhere in his body. The internet can be a brutal place.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
My head is enough of a mess without watching that kind of thing, so I will pass on that.

I have avoided getting into facebook so I do not know how it works, but the idea that other people could insert that kind of material into a page that I had created is incredibly unappealing!

For the sake of sanity, assume that most people are ok, catch and punish the ones who are not, and care for those too ill to know what they are doing.

AndyRM

XOXO
Yeah. Don't watch the video...

I joke about being mean to cats - I refer to our oldest one as my nemesis and have ludicrous 'battles' with him. I'd never do anything to hurt him, or another one though.

It's horrible what some people are capable of.

ASC1951

Guru
...I can't get this out of my head,something inside me tells me to watch the sickening video,something tells me to stay clear! http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/video-man-kicks-cat-death-3182348 I haven't brought this to attention to get people ranting about what should be done to this excuse for a human being (but please feel free to do so if it helps),just to share my feelings for this poor creature that met its end in such a cruel and horrible way!:sad:
Isn't that slightly odd, looking this sort of stuff out and then insisting on sharing it with us?

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I can't watch stuff like that either. I guess the problem is that people that do that probably get next to nothing in the way of punishment (I could be wrong, just a guess), It just worries me what morons like this can potentially do to humans, as there is obviously something not quite right upstairs.

Jody

Stubborn git
I have un-friended people in the past that have posted animal cruelty images and other stuff on my page.

You don't even need to post stuff. Hate it when someone comments on what is a disgusting video, then all their friends see it, one person from that list comments then all their friends see it. All of a sudden the video has spammed around the world.

Animal cruelty is the tip of the iceberg compared to some of the sh** doing the rounds on Facebook. It makes me feel sick.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Isn't that slightly odd, looking this sort of stuff out and then insisting on sharing it with us?
As many people as possible should watch this video so as to enlighten everyone to the terrible abusive behaviour to this poor cat.
If I was there, I would have knocked this fu##pigs head off.

Top Bottom