A sickening sight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucers

Guru
...and don't expect the authorities to keep these people off the streets for any length of time.

stephec

Legendary Member
Does it show it actually taking place?

What kind of retard thinks it's a good idea to put this on public display?

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
I can watch horrible car crashes and Allah farktards killing each other and not be affected in the lest bit but animal crultey is where I draw the line. Hang drawn and quarter them all.

It's a shame you would be arrested if you beat the shoot out of that guy and put him in hospital for a few months with a broken back in defence of the cat

Last edited:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I didn't "look it out",i saw it on the tabloids websites.

What compelled you to post it here?

There's conflict in your blurb

'
Sorry this topic isn't the usual light hearted subject we have on this forum,

So why post it if it doesn't seem to fit?

I can't get this out of my head,something inside me tells me to watch the sickening video,something tells me to stay clear!

So your attraction to sickening violence won....

I haven't brought this to attention to get people ranting about what should be done to this excuse for a human being

You failed but perhaps this was a deliberate fail?

just to share my feelings for this poor creature that met its end in such a cruel and horrible way!:sad:

I'm not entirely certain that your feelings, as unclear as they are, are focussed on the cat...

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
What compelled you to post it here?

There's conflict in your blurb

'

So why post it if it doesn't seem to fit?

So your attraction to sickening violence won....

You failed but perhaps this was a deliberate fail?

I'm not entirely certain that your feelings, as unclear as they are, are focussed on the cat...

What are you trying to say,that i'm some sicko or summat? I spent hours thinking about that poor cat. No i didn't watch the video,no i didn't post it with the intention of tempting someone else to watch it. You'd make a good lawyer with your twisting and analysing,.and just like them you're straying away from the subject! The video is on many tabloid's websites,it pops up in your face when you look at those sights,you don't have to surf some sicko sights to find it,it's thrust in your face!
Here are the sights that carry the story https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=m...j4&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8 As i've said,you don't have to look hard to find this shocking story,and video if you can face watching it(which i couldn't)

asterix

Comrade Member
With things like this I believe the criminal should get a dose of the same treatment.

And then we'd all be at the same level. (I'm with those who understands that there are people who can do this kind of thing but prefer not to wallow in it by viewing . So long as those whose job it is to catch them do so and they are made to understand that they are a repulsive specimen of a breathing organism).

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
What are you trying to say,that i'm some sicko or summat? I spent hours thinking about that poor cat. No i didn't watch the video,no i didn't post it with the intention of tempting someone else to watch it. You'd make a good lawyer with your twisting and analysing,.and just like them you're straying away from the subject! The video is on many tabloid's websites,it pops up in your face when you look at those sights,you don't have to surf some sicko sights to find it,it's thrust in your face!
Here are the sights that carry the story https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=man kicks cat to death&oq=man kicks cat to death&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i60.10346j0j4&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8 As i've said,you don't have to look hard to find this shocking story,and video if you can face watching it(which i couldn't)

Have you listened to yourself?

"I didn't watch the video." - Oh really?

"I didn't post it with the intention of tempting someone else to watch it." - So why post it at all?

"It's thrust in your face" - yes by you!

I still question who benefits from your posting: furthering the cause animal welfare or your self referencing sense of moral outrage?

Why not fester in silence?

Last edited:

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
such barbarity is a fact of life in other countries, and we as a society in the UK and at influential levels choose not to see, hear and look so we can sleep easy doing nothing. I do what little I can in terms of fundraising and rescuing but it'll never be enough even with a significant lottrery win. We continue appeasing our consciences with complete ignorance and things will never change until en masse we boycott e.g. the Spanish tourist industry in protest at the way their farming community savage and murder the living tools of their trade at the end of each hunting season, they way the people over there fighting for the animals and working to rescue them, patch up those that arent too far mutilated or found too late can be bullied, harassed, taunted etc at a civic level; officialdom from local councils up the the highest reaches of government turning a blind eye or mouthing platitiudes whilst doing nothing. We're all appalled when it happens with one of ours but blissfully ignorant otherwise.

pplpilot

Guru
such barbarity is a fact of life in other countries, and we as a society in the UK and at influential levels choose not to see, hear and look so we can sleep easy doing nothing. I do what little I can in terms of fundraising and rescuing but it'll never be enough even with a significant lottrery win. We continue appeasing our consciences with complete ignorance and things will never change until en masse we boycott e.g. the Spanish tourist industry in protest at the way their farming community savage and murder the living tools of their trade at the end of each hunting season, they way the people over there fighting for the animals and working to rescue them, patch up those that arent too far mutilated or found too late can be bullied, harassed, taunted etc at a civic level; officialdom from local councils up the the highest reaches of government turning a blind eye or mouthing platitiudes whilst doing nothing. We're all appalled when it happens with one of ours but blissfully ignorant otherwise.

Brilliant post. :bravo:

Top Bottom