A simple question: Do you wear a helmet?

Do you wear a bicycle helmet when riding your bicycle?

• Never

Votes: 49 18.5%
  • Very rarely

Votes: 23 8.7%
  • Rarely

Votes: 16 6.0%
  • About half the time

Votes: 17 6.4%
  • Most of the time

Votes: 21 7.9%
  • Almost all of the time

Votes: 43 16.2%
  • Always

Votes: 100 37.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There will never be a complete solution to road deaths,all we can do is educate drivers,cyclist and pedestrians on the safest practices we have right now.
Phones and ipods are the biggest killers. All users are too busy looking at them,instead of our roads and pavements

Another myth.....

StuartG

slower but further
Your ludicrous straw man is not worthy of further discussion.
Good I brought a smile to you even if you can't be bothered to try and have a reasonable discussion. But then, its helmetland. Have a good day ...

Licramite

Über Member
Your primary protection is not having an accident. So, rather than pushing helmets, we look for better training for young cyclists for example.

bit ironic the day you say this wiggins is knocked off and put in hospital, - er if he can,t avoid an accident what chance have the rest of us,

Licramite

Über Member
He was wearing a helmet, you know.
which hopefully saved his head.
it seams a matter of perception of danger and protection if you wear a helmet or not.

I just wondered do you carry a first aid kit in case of an accident. ?
I suspect those that don,t wear helmets don,t carry first aid kits (just a guess, probably completely wrong , just a thoery)

snorri

Legendary Member
which hopefully saved his head.
it seams a matter of perception of danger and protection if you wear a helmet or not.

I just wondered do you carry a first aid kit in case of an accident. ?
I suspect those that don,t wear helmets don,t carry first aid kits (just a guess, probably completely wrong , just a thoery)
Do you also "suspect" that all helmet wearing cyclists are First Aiders with up to date certification?

Licramite

Über Member
thought so.
we have the same problem getting blokes on site to wear protective kit. -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom