A Tale of Two Boardmans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My two Boardman Road Teams

One original but with Charge Spoon seat and 11-32 SRAM APex at the rear, used to ride around Dartmoor.

IMAG0241.jpg

The other fully loaded for commuting but with Campag groupset, nothing high end, mixture of Mirage, Veloce and Xenon brakes. Also Charge Spoon saddle and Chromelite wheels.

IMAG0242.jpg

IMAG0239.jpg

videoman

Guru
I take it you like Boardman bikes?

OP
OP
tincaman

tincaman

Guru
Been cycling a year and the Road Team was my first bike and turned out to be a perfect fit. I bought a Airborne Blackbird with Campag, for commuting, later in the year and was never happy with the fit or geometry. A Road Team frame and forks came up for sale locally at a good price so I took it and transferred everything off the Blackbird

bauldbairn

A Road Team frame and forks came up for sale locally at a good price so I took it and transferred everything off the Blackbird

Was gonna ask why all the different parts on the other "Boardman Team" but you've answered that for me. :thumbsup:

Nice bikes - I had a look at the them in the "2010 range" clearance sale but couldn't get one my size. :sad:

I've got a Boardman Pro flatbar and will probably get a 2011 Team CX later in the year(I like my disc brakes). :smile:

Been cycling a year and the Road Team was my first bike and turned out to be a perfect fit. I bought a Airborne Blackbird with Campag, for commuting, later in the year and was never happy with the fit or geometry. A Road Team frame and forks came up for sale locally at a good price so I took it and transferred everything off the Blackbird

I think the same here. My Boardman road team bikes fit is gnats privates perfect. I just dont seem to be able to get perfect fit on my other 2 bikes,been trying for months.

Top Bottom