A very tired sense of humour.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
At around 7.45 this morning, on my way home after a long night shift, I came across another cyclist. He was on the phone and clearly waiting for his ride buddy. Approaching from his blind side I pulled up nex to him and blurted out "Really Sorry I'm late, rushed to get here". His face was a picture. Relief his ride buddy had turned up, followed quickly by complete non recognition of the cyclist next to him, quickly followed by confusion! You probably had to be there but my tired little mind foundit funny.
For that I apologise! So if that was you in the FOSKA Colemans jacket and on a green road bike between Stamford and Mkt Deeping. I'm sorry! ^_^

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
:biggrin:
Nice one. Not on cam?

Ah, I well know the funny moods you get into due to lack of sleep. I remember one night shift, when a few of us got into an argument over the best answer to the question 'What would you rather fight, a sheep or a fox if they are both going to actually try and kill you'. How the hell the question ever got posed I can't remember... the tire brain goes strange places and finds it funny.

I answered a fox by the way. Sheep are unpredictable.

Top Bottom