Aaaaaarggggh! (C + Fallout)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Arch said:
I dunno. Get it right, and in case of altercation with obstreperous motorist, you could headbutt them 3 times and simultaneously dial 999... :eek:

:tongue:

Or if (God forbid) I am in a crash I need to be sure and strike the ground three times.....

:laugh: Actually I wonder if you could fit a helmet camera with a deceleration monitor that would automatically contact emergency services if it experienced a deceleration greater than a predetermined amount........

Time to pop down to my local patent office me thinks..... :blush:

P.S. At last I found a use for the light bulb emoticon..... :tongue: :biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
magnatom said:
Arch said:
I dunno. Get it right, and in case of altercation with obstreperous motorist, you could headbutt them 3 times and simultaneously dial 999... :eek:

:tongue:

Or if (God forbid) I am in a crash I need to be sure and strike the ground three times.....

:laugh: Actually I wonder if you could fit a helmet camera with a deceleration monitor that would automatically contact emergency services if it experienced a deceleration greater than a predetermined amount........

Time to pop down to my local patent office me thinks..... :blush:

P.S. At last I found a use for the light bulb emoticon..... :tongue: :biggrin:

Last week my sister and I got very carried away over an idea for tall hats to replace tagging for crims. The idea being that if the hat was tall enough, they couldn't get through a door to get out. By the second day we'd added numbers on the top of the hats so that any who did get out could be id'ed from the air, and hooks, so that helicopter police could play hook-a-duck with them...

And we hadn't touched a drop!

Top Bottom