Abuse from a car loads of F**kwits

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Origamist

Legendary Member
hackbike 666 said:
What about very bad (dangerous) bus drivers?

Im not happy with reporting to the bus depot even though I could find out quite easily which depot the bus is from.I didn't need that idiot last night as I had just finished a 7even day stint.

customerservices@tfl-buses.co.uk

When sending a complaint please record:
  • the bus registration number,
  • the route number,
  • the location
  • the date and time.

Why isn't plod involved in this when there is the potential of a (dangerous) bus driver.

Do they monitor these bus drivers when a complaint is made?Im damn sure if a complaint was made against me in my job they would take it pretty damn seriously.

Also I wouldn't like the bus driver to lose his job just his driving modified accordingly with a more defensive policy as oppposed to the way he was driving in an agressive (Im so good at my job?) policy.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Rigid Raider said:
How many times do I have to post this on here? Most Police forces are now using their computers to log reports of bad driving. Just call the non-emergency number and make your report. If the car make and number tally they will log it; the next time that car is seen by a patrol car equipped with ANPR the bell will ring and they will get stopped for a chat. More than three independent reports and they get a visit.

We have dealt with an habitual speeder in our street this way.

All cyclists should have the number in their 'phones. For Manchester it's 0161 872 5050 and for Lancs it's 0845 1 25 35 45

And North Birmingham and the Black Country is 0845 1135000. Been very helpful on the couple of occasions i've called them.

thomas

the tank engine
wafflycat said:
That's all very useful if the phone is answered. Having tried it on the equivalent number down here in Norfolk, it's an entirely useless thing to do as the call is ignored. ;)

+1...I had to ring it last year and took about 20 minutes to get through.

I don't think there is an equivalent number for Glasgow, as far as I'm aware. I haven't done it often, but you need to phone and have a visit from the police.

Unless someone knows better! ;)

steve52

I'm back! Yippeee
we must challenge this behaviour, to many sit back and do nothing, rember it could be u, these w//nkers forget that there are more of us, if only we are willing to stand together

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
steve52 said:
we must challenge this behaviour, to many sit back and do nothing, rember it could be u, these w//nkers forget that there are more of us, if only we are willing to stand together

+1

If we don't complain and make a fuss when we get something like this, then no-one will care, and nothing will ever be done about it.

Hence my thanks to Fossy for making the effort!

Top Bottom