According to Google, not driving is not an option

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I do Google surveys : you answer a question or two and get some pence credit in the play store. This question earned me £0.13. Spot the missing option?
Screenshot_2015-01-09-13-04-03.png

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Know what you mean but its a fair assumption in this day and age. Especially for a company based in USA tech belt.

M&S dont tend to sell 1 legged trousers.

Do you have a feedback option at the end of these surveys to explain some people dont have/barely use cars?

MisterStan

Label Required
I do Google surveys : you answer a question or two and get some pence credit in the play store. This question earned me £0.13. Spot the missing option?
View attachment 76439
The answer is no, as you haven't forgotten where you didn't leave the car you don't own - simple!

Slightly worrying that the last answer is can't remember - 'I can't remember if I have forgotten where I parked my car?' :wacko:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Slightly worrying that the last answer is can't remember - 'I can't remember if I have forgotten where I parked my car?' :wacko:
I'd be really worried if I forgot that I never learned to drive, have therefore never owned a car, but spent hours every week wandering about the local Co-op or Lidl car parks looking for the car that I don't have! :laugh:

Top Bottom