Accy at it again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Oh dear. Fortunately @Accy cyclist has a friend with a camera

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
@Accy cyclist has been at it again, winding up innocent police officers, forcing them to make stuff up to get him...
Oh dear. Fortunately @Accy cyclist has a friend with a camera
Disgraceful! Calling for the copper's dismissal i mean,not his actions! These chavs are a major problem around here. https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co....ficer-filmed-making-arrest-threat-accrington/
https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co....otted-speeding-baxenden-terrifying-residents/

I hope he doesn't lose his job and the chav doesn't get a compo payout!

Last edited:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Sack him. As ex police :smile: Its embarrassing. He needs sacking. He would be absolutely no loss to the force at all and it would be a good example to his collegues. There maybe a lot of chavs around but the police officer is there to uphold the law and not make it up to suit his own purposes. That police officer does not have a defense.

Accy... If he is saying he is going to make it up. It suggests they have done nothing wrong doesnt it?

Last edited by a moderator:

lane

Veteran
I don't know. I remember in the 80s the police threatened to take me outside and beat me up if I didn't tell them what they wanted to know. Didn't think anything of it in those days. Just told them what they wanted to know rather than be beat up. I hadn't done anything wrong by the way.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Should be sacked for this IMO. If he isn’t, just shows what a state we really are in.
I’ve nothing against appropriate force being used on criminals, but abusing innocent young men at the roadside is reprehensible. That the CC didn’t announce his immediate suspension pending investigation is also pretty suspect.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I don't know. I remember in the 80s the police threatened to take me outside and beat me up if I didn't tell them what they wanted to know. Didn't think anything of it in those days. Just told them what they wanted to know rather than be beat up. I hadn't done anything wrong by the way.
My dad was a very old-fashioned "The government know what they are doing, the police can do no wrong, the youth of today don't know how lucky they are..." type of man. It was a bit of a shock to overhear a conversation between him and my mum in the mid-1970s. He had been doing some maintenance work down at the central police station. He told my mum that he had been repairing something in one cell when he heard loud thuds and screams coming from another cell down the corridor. He rushed upstairs to report it to the station sergeant. The officer looked stern, leaned forwards, stabbed a finger towards him, and growled "You heard NOTHING, okay?!"

It destroyed his blind faith in the police force. No, he didn't report it. Yes, he should have done!

Top Bottom