Accy at it again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member

You beat me to it.Colin

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Wrong area.
Compo was Sowerby bridge- Hebden Bridge area.
Thought I would add a bit of pedantacisim.
And I don't care if the word is spelt wrong or doesn't even exist?
Wrong area.

Compo was Holmfirth, over Uddersfied way.

Happy Valley was Sowerby Bridge/Hebden Bridge area, and a few other places as well.

Last edited:
@Accy cyclist
Needs to calm down and get himself a nice pie.

I'm not psyched up or anything like that. I just think a lot of people demanding he be sacked are using it as an excuse to attack the police and maybe law and order in general.

You don't have to have a reason to eat Hollands pie...mushy peas....chips.....and gravy but it does have calming effect, specially when eaten with decent real ale.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
You barsteward I am doing my 5-2 diet today. No more than 550 calories, which is equal to teaspoon of a steak and kidney pudding.
If it's any consolation,Hollands pies and puds are a bit shoot these days. To me they taste sweet,like they've added sugar..if that's a thing to do with pies and puds? I prefer those Fray Bentos puddings.They have chunks of meat, (ok,it could be dog food meat:laugh:) unlike Hollands,which is more of a gravy filling these days.

Well I won't be putting them on my heritage shopping list with Chinese curry sauce. Black pudding from Bury market remains on as does white pudding. The latter is difficult to find outside Manchester and Ireland.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Sacking this man should be an absolute no brainer, given that it's been filmed and circulated on the web. Public trust in the Police force must be upheld. Remember that most people who watch this will start to think that all officers and forces are the same. If he's not sacked, people will think that this sort of lying and unprofessioalism is normal/rife in the police force, so much so that it goes relatively unpunished.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The man, who is from Accrington and had been out in his car on Friday afternoon buying a quad bike for his step-son before being pulled over by police, can then be heard saying, “But I’ve done nothing wrong”, to which the officer, whose collar number is 3539, says: “I will make something up.
https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co....something-up-arrest-man-accrington-suspended/
I hope now that the police investigate the backgrounds of the buyer and seller of this quad bike. It's probably a stolen one as most are in these cases. I bet there's some handling and receiving going on! They were at it around here again last night. The noise is horrendous! They sound like a tractor without an exhaust. Surely theses things aren't roadworthy?

Top Bottom