Accy at it again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
While I don't condone scumbags, I also approve even less of twottish coppers. They give the decent majority a bad name, which boils my pith. Problem is, coppers are recruited from society at large, and try as they might to get decent folk they'll inevitably end up with the chumps as well, because that's what society breeds. Ultimately the human beings in the police aren't really any different to human beings from anywhere else, and while it would be nice if they were the expectation is unrealistic.

Still, I hope Accy learned his lesson and doesn't make any innocent hard working coppers want to threaten him again :okay:

Last edited:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I apologise if I have made you work, my posts are not meant to do that.
Me too but the abusive language had to be challenged.
Dunna worry. It gave me something to do this afternoon.;)

It looks like some others can't take a hint though. You'd think they would, knowing the site so well.:whistle:

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Ok,time to 'fess up'! this is me!!:crazy:

'His criminal record runs to 100 pages and is so long that a police force has put a note on it warning workers not to print it out because it would use too much paper':becool:
Ryan, from Accrington, Lancashire, has been in and out of custody since the age of 14 and had spent 23 years behind bars before the age of 50.:okay:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ific-criminal-jail-just-three-days-freed.html

D

Deleted member 26715

Recidivist who suffers from recidivism possibly

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Getting back to the gist of this story/thread i've been thinking about the copper suspended for threatening to make things up etc. it may seem odd to younger folk,but i was brought up in an age where coppers threatening you was normal. Not many,including me.got 'a slap',but the fear of getting one kind of kept you on the straight and narrow. What would we rather have i ask. That kind of policing or this kind?

View: https://twitter.com/policesandbach/status/1246408732340301824?lang=en

Do any of you think this kind of stuff installs confidence in our police service? Say for example that you like me,were getting harassment of a horrible neighbour and you managed to phone 999 while Mr Scumbag had his arm around your neck. Would you rather have PC 'Shut the f..k up or else:ninja:' turn up,or PC dancing and prancing:girl: turn up? I bet my online mate Drago wouldn't have been seen acting like a big nancy boy,like those in the video!!:thumbsdown:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Here's one for you to ponder over. https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/18460231.thames-valley-police-officer-quit-stealing-7-breakfasts/
Should he have resigned,knowing he faced the sack and more to the point, should he have faced dismissal in the first place? Yes i know it's a case of 'if he can steal small things like breakfasts he could go onto taking back handers later down the line' etc,but isn't it just human nature to help yourself to something that's probably going to be binned anyway?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26715

No pondering to be done.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Yep, right that hes gone (or jumps before hes pushed). If you ain't got honesty and integrity you've got no right to be in the job. Unfortunately, fundamental stuff like this gets overlooked in the clamour to favour lgbtqrecvgd+*° recruits.

Considering this guy had already had a warning for this while previously working as a pcso, what on earth were they doing then giving him a job as a police officer?

As an aside, and I ask this as an ex tvp officer myself, why are the organisation allowing anyone to have a free breakfast? They should pay for their own bloody food like anyone else.

Last edited:

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Getting back to the gist of this story/thread i've been thinking about the copper suspended for threatening to make things up etc. it may seem odd to younger folk,but i was brought up in an age where coppers threatening you was normal. Not many,including me.got 'a slap',but the fear of getting one kind of kept you on the straight and narrow. What would we rather have i ask. That kind of policing or this kind?

Personally I'l take the kind of Policing where you don't fitted up or "get a slap" for the crimes of "Being Black", "Being Irish" or "Being a poofter".
The Good old days, really were only good if you were white, male and straight.... and whilst things are not perfect now, they're certainly a damned sight better than they used to be for anyone in a minority.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Personally I'l take the kind of Policing where you don't fitted up or "get a slap" for the crimes of "Being Black", "Being Irish" or "Being a poofter".
The Good old days, really were only good if you were white, male and straight.... and whilst things are not perfect now, they're certainly a damned sight better than they used to be for anyone in a minority.
Oh aye,as if the white working class hasn't suffered at the hands of the police!:rolleyes: Think back to the 1984 miner's strike where the plod dished out beatings to those white,straight and male miners on a regular basis. Then we have the Rotherham police, who not only ignored the plight of white,teen girls,but also aided the non white abusers to carry out their vile actions . https://inews.co.uk/news/rotherham-child-sex-abuse-racial-tensions-iopc-1369058

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Here's one for you to ponder over. https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/18460231.thames-valley-police-officer-quit-stealing-7-breakfasts/
Should he have resigned,knowing he faced the sack and more to the point, should he have faced dismissal in the first place? Yes i know it's a case of 'if he can steal small things like breakfasts he could go onto taking back handers later down the line' etc,but isn't it just human nature to help yourself to something that's probably going to be binned anyway?
The free breakfast policy seems a bit unfair.
why do people who live over 20 miles away get a free breakfast?
The entire thing is open to abuse if it’s self policing. (See what I did there)
I presume the guy is an idiot and the force have used this as a simple way of getting rid of him. Would they do the same to one of their rising stars?

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The free breakfast policy seems a bit unfair.
why do people who live over 20 miles away get a free breakfast?
The entire thing is open to abuse if it’s self policing. (See what I did there)
Yeah,i thought that as well. It's like when we were at school and those who lived 3 miles and more away got free travel,yet those below 3 miles didn't. Maybe a copper who qualified for the free breakfasts could've piled his/her plate up and given most of it to the hungry/sacked copper!:hungry: Then i suppose they would've been in trouble for dishonesty or summat like that.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
The miners strike paid my F.I.L's mortgage off 20 years early, for which he was very grateful. As the coaches full of coppers came and went they'd show their gratitude by waving wads of cash at the striking miners.

Top Bottom