ACF... it gets weirder?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Y

yello

I do love a pissing contest. I went 3 times on my ride today... but then I guess it's quality not quantity.

peanut

dellzeqq said:
if forums (sp?) are owned by individuals then they can do what they want with them. The people who run the CTC forum (I'm a mod) have to bear in mind the sensibilities of the members. People do get banned from the CTC forum for writing things that wouldn't turn a hair in P+L, for example.
yes but firstly you know nothing about either the circumstances or the comments I posted. Nor do you know anything about the Mod who caused all the trouble for several former members. (little tinpot tyrant actually )
Plus CTC is not a privately owned forum is it.;)

Its particularly irritating to have someone who knows nothing about the circumstances give advice as to what may or may not have happened.

I can tell you what happened I was banned for nothing more than a personality clash. (not that Simon si had any personality ) no warning no reason given.
As it was my isp address which has been banned permanently I am not even able to see the posts of others in the CTC forum.

Noodley

peanut said:
Nor do you know anything about the Mod who caused all the trouble for several former members. (little tinpot tyrant actually )

And what makes you think the Mod and dellzeq are not the same person? ;):ohmy:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
the mod and dellzeqq are not the same person, but I do entirely support the other Si's decision - and it's no big secret that all the mods on the CTC forum know the circumstances. Peanut had to go. That's life.

peanut

dellzeqq said:
the mod and dellzeqq are not the same person, but I do entirely support the other Si's decision - and it's no big secret that all the mods on the CTC forum know the circumstances. Peanut had to go. That's life.

I was banned because I complained about the heavy handed and unfair moderation of si and his personal vendetta against me and other members.

If you were involved in that then I am surprised you would want to be associated with such bully-boy actions. It says a lot about your character.

Incidentally you know nothing about the circumstances as you did not see the private messages that I was sent by si.

Luckily insecure impotent bullyboys like you don't have any influence on here . ;)
I shall be interested to see what, if anything, you have contributed to this forum.

Noodley

peanut said:
Incidentally you know nothing about the circumstances as you did not see the private messages that I was sent by si.

Maybe he was sitting on si's knee when the PMs were sent. ;)

peanut

Noodley said:
Maybe he was sitting on si's knee when the PMs were sent. ;)
:angry::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom