Achievable time?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
C

chillyuk

I couldn't do it in the time you can. A few weeks ago I just broke by a couple of minutes 3 hours for a 40 miler charity ride. Also what little I know of Wales it's all up hill and not much down dale and long unpronouncable names that I could never put into my cycling log. So good luck, give it your best and as others have said you'll be fine. I will also be pleased to sponsor you a few bob.

OP
OP
A

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
I couldn't do it in the time you can. A few weeks ago I just broke by a couple of minutes 3 hours for a 40 miler charity ride. Also what little I know of Wales it's all up hill and not much down dale and long unpronouncable names that I could never put into my cycling log. So good luck, give it your best and as others have said you'll be fine. I will also be pleased to sponsor you a few bob.
There are some down hill sections :smile:. All sponsership greatfully accepted, thank you!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Definitely doable, i did the Midland Monster 100 km in 4.33 total time ( 4.19 on the road ) with a wonky bottom bracket .Most of my training was commuting for a few years and then deciding with about 1 month to go that i would give it a bash.

Winning time for the same distance was just over 3 hours , WTF !! i thought :ohmy:

Good luck and i hope you raise plenty of money !

Top Bottom